Senior Analyst, EHS Chemical Regulation
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Eugene Kim
Date posted 10 October 2016
A global chemical manufacturer is currently looking for a Senior Analyst, EHS Chemical Regulation to be based in Kuala Lumpur, reporting to the Manager, EHS Chemical Regulation.
About the Senior Analyst, EHS Chemical Regulation role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for all chemical regulation related matters across the Asia Pacific region.
- work as Shared Service Center to provide SAP application support
- set up classification for controlled products in SAP system based on good understanding of global and local Chemical Regulations
- communicate with stakeholders with regards to data maintenance. Communicate with Country and Business Unit contacts, obtain compliance documents, assess and release blockages in the system
- support chemical regulation tasks and act as competency center in Chemical Regulations and Trade Control in the region
- primary point of contact and coordinator for Business Unit
- get trained to ensure continuous understanding in Chemical and Trade Control Regulations in the Shared Service Center
To succeed in the Senior Analyst, EHS Chemical Regulation job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with various teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- tertiary education in Chemical Engineering, Chemical, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or any related science discipline
- at least 2 years experience in Chemical industry with sound knowledge and experience in Chemistry
- experience on SAP application in supply chain processes are highly preferred
- excellent analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
This company is one of the world's leading chemical companies in the world specialising in producing and supplying chemical products to various industries.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125