Regional QA Manager
Consultant Benny Tan
Date posted 14 September 2016
An exciting Regional Quality Assurance (QA) Manager role has just become available at one of the leading chemicals manufacturing & production companies based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Regional Head of Quality, this is a role for an individual who is a subject matter expert in their field.
About the Regional QA Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to implement high standards of quality requirements in the Southeast Asia region that align with Asia Pacific Quality targets and Strategic Business Units (SBU) strategy in order to achieve a culture of Quality Excellence within the organisation.
- Conduct regional quality reviews to drive internal and external performance improvement, e.g. COPQ, customer satisfaction, supplier evaluation, audit results and assess IMS efficiency
- Act as the custodian and governance of quality processes e.g. C2C, MoC, SCMS, CCMS, Management Systems in the Southeast Asia region
- Roll out improvement projects in Southeast Asia Quality Tools along the supply chain including suppliers, product design, operations and customers
- Align regional cross-Strategic Business Units network on quality topics and implement standardisation and best practices
- Audit planning, results and action plans in Southeast Asia
- Cascade Asia Pacific quality decisions and strategy down to plant specific levels
- Drive Southeast Asia quality strategy execution and align with Asia Pacific quality & Strategic Business Units strategy to support the region
- Implement Strategic Business Units quality requirements in Southeast Asia region and define Southeast Asia quality targets/align with Asia Pacific quality targets
- Develop quality resources and manage talent pipeline in Southeast Asia
- Drive a culture of quality excellence and continual improvements in Southeast Asia to improve the overall full processing cost
To succeed in the Regional QA Manager role, you will have to have the ability to effectively communicate essential project information to operators, site management, and program managers using a variety of formats.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering , Analytical Chemistry or equivalent.
- Must have at least 15 years of relevant working experience
- Must have at least three years' experience in a similar capacity ideally in a chemical manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Mandatory Skills Required: Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, Certified A3 coach and trainer, Certified ISO/TS16949, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and AS9120 internal auditor, and TS core tools
- Highly self-motivated, internally driven individual with a passion for innovation and desire to lead change
This is a leading organisation in the adhesives business and they are a leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments solutions. They produce a full range of adhesives for various consumers, craftsmen and industrial applications across a wide range of business segments.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities wait the right person in this exciting Regional QA Manager position.
Apply today or call me at 04 648 5527 to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125