Project Director (C&S)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Job Ref 1799860/001
Date posted 25 May 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/civil 2022-05-27 2022-07-24 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading civil and structure main contractor in Kuala Lumpur that serves domestic and international project across infrastructure (highway, earth work, bridges, water treatment plants, rail), chemical and industrial plants, etc., is seeking a Project Director (C&S) specialising in civil and structure (C&S). In this job, you will be responsible for leading the entire C&S team working on multi-site projects.
About the Project Director (C&S) Role:
Your main responsibility is to ensure all site activities lead by the Project Manager along with the contractor, general workers as well as employees of the company are working in accordance to the rules and regulations and work ethic, to ensure seamless operations on site while ensuring quality and on time completion of the project.
- Lead, plan, design and track the overall project and contract management pipeline including medium- and long-term strategies and short-term tactical operational matters
- Be responsible for the successful completion of construction projects on time and within budget to meet client expectations
- Lead a team of project manager, contract manager, costing manager, quality manager and engineers while ensuring project’s resources are planned efficiently and within the budget
- Track full project life cycle regularly from all aspects of construction activities from pre-contract, tender, proposal, post-contract implementation, and completion of project
The successful candidate must possess strong leadership and on-site project management experience in C&S. You must have the ability to manage difficult and challenging situations involving disputes, disciplinary issues, authority, and unsafe acts while working alongside a big group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Recognised master's or bachelor's degree in civil, structural, geotechnical engineering or equivalent
- Preferably registered Professional Engineer and Chartered Engineer
- A minimum of 15 years’ relevant work experience in infrastructure design consultancy, including highways, bridge, rail and/or construction management industry
- At least of eight years of work experience in a senior management position
This leading civil and structure main contractor is an award-winning company who has a presence in Malaysia, Middle East and International market. They have undergone significant growth over a few years going through multiple acquisitions as well as setting up new plants globally.
If you are a proven Project Director (C&S) with high emphasis on safety and technical capability, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this established company that you can relate with while be in a great organisation that desires to be even better.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 June 2022A rapidly growing airline business is seeking a Head of Engineering to lead and strategise all the fleet maintenance and airworthiness initiatives during an exciting expansion phase for the organisation. In this job, you will report to the CEO.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 June 2022A leading speciality chemical manufacturer is looking for a Factory Manager to lead all plant operations and other manufacturing related activities. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 June 2022A leading speciality chemical manufacturer is looking for a General Manager, Manufacturing to lead all plant operations and other manufacturing related activities within a greenfield new plant setup project. This position reports directly to the Managing Director.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR204,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 June 2022A world-renowned FMCG manufacturer is seeking a Continuous Improvement Lead to strategise, plan, and lead all continuous improvement initiatives within the manufacturing plant along with the entire supply chain of the organisation. In this job, you will report to the Operations Director.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 June 2022A renowned international food manufacturer is recruiting for an Engineering Manager job to lead all greenfield and brownfield engineering and CAPEX projects in the plants throughout the region. This position will be reporting to the Manufacturing Director.