Salary MYR36,000 - MYR60,000 per annum + Good package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sharon Wong
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 building-and-construction Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world leading building material manufacturer is looking for a Technical Executive, specialising in construction materials and chemicals, to join their team in Selangor. This role will be reporting to the Technical Manager.
About the Technical Executive Role:
In this key position, the Technical Executive, specialising in construction materials and chemicals, will provide professional advice to the Clients to make sure all technical requirements are met during the installation process. This position reports to the Technical Manager.
- Provide technical advice and expertise to customer to ensure that all technical requirement required during the installation process are met
- Provide support and technical assistance to the Sales and Marketing, and R&D team of the company for the overall development and growth of this product segment
- Design, prepare and present various training materials to meet the needs of respective customer groups (internal and external)
- Attend and follow up all technical enquiries and complaints from customers
- Inspect and certify all vended products and system are installed according to specification
- Provide technical report to customer, including Method Statement, Site Visit Report, Technical Report, Pull Out Test Report etc
To be successful in this Technical Executive role, you must possess strong communication skills and knowledge of engineering processes and product development.
- Holder of Bachelor's degree or diploma in Civil Engineering or other relevant Building/Construction qualification
- Minimum three years' relevant experience in Technical or R&D Department specifically in Building Material, preferably in Construction Chemicals or Flooring industry
- Experience in industrial sales or project sales would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience in technical and specification processes, tools and techniques
- Working knowledge of EHS matters
This world leading building material manufacturer is an award-winning company who has presence around the globe, and is now establishing their presence in Malaysia & Asia Pacific. They have undergone significant growth over the last few years through multiple acquisitions as well as introducing multiple new innovative building materials.
If you are well-familiar with the construction field and would like to explore your potential as a Technical Executive specialising in buildings material, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this established company that you can relate with while be in a great organisation that desire to be even better.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125