Construction Manager (Contract)
Salary From RM180,000 per annum and above
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Date posted 21 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world leading building material manufacturer is setting up a plant in Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia and they are recruiting a Construction Manager specializing in Civil & Structure (C&S) to join their team in the greenfield project. In this Construction Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the entire C&S site works including safety, contractor management, authority, scheduling and more.
About the Construction Manager Role:
Construction Manager who has experiences in dealing with heavy industrial sector, especially O&G would appreciate the emphasis of safety standard employed by the industry will be key role played by this position. Your main responsibility is to ensure all site activities by the contractor, general workers as well as employees of the company are working in according to the rules & regulation and work ethic, to ensure seamless operation on site while ensuring quality and on time completion of the project.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manages the Safety on site
- Manages the Civil & Structural Works and Work Schedule
- Manages the Building utilities & Underground piping installation
- Manages work activity and coordinates contractors
- Manages Quality of Works and Quality Control
- Manages additional work and changes using Site Instructions
- Is responsible for given budget
The successful candidate must possess strong on-site project management experiences in C&S especially in greenfield project within the industrial sector. You must have the ability to manage difficult and challenging situation involving dispute, disciplinary issue, authority, and unsafe act while working alongside a big group of internal and external stakeholders.
Key Requirements include:
- Experienced in the construction of large CAPEX (Capital Expenditure Projects)
- Familiar with site & local country authority, people and situations
- Willing to re-locate to site
- Good people management capabilities
- Ability to actively resolve conflicts
This world leading building material manufacturer is an award-winning company who has presences in America, Europe, and now establishing their presences in Malaysia & Asia Pacific. They are undergone significant growth over the few years going through multiple acquisitions as well as setting up new plants globally.
If you are a proven Constriction Manager with high emphasis on safety and technical capability, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this established company that you can relate with while be in a great organisation that desire to be even better.
Apply now at email@example.com or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125