Senior Marketing Executive (Retail)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Beatrice Chin
Job Ref 48FERB-7452A675
Date posted 24 May 2023kuala-lumpur marketing/product-brand-marketing 2023-05-25 2023-07-23 retail kuala lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A local retail business with over 70 outlets within Klang Valley is recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive (Retail) job. This role is based in Batu Caves, Malaysia and has a hybrid work arrangement.
About the Senior Marketing Executive (Retail) Role:
You will be responsible for executing the marketing strategy on all online and offline platforms to ensure an engaging, consistent and seamless messaging are delivered to achieve the company's business objectives.
- Plan, initiate and implement efficient marketing strategies/special projects including but not limited to branding, operation, recruitment
- Organise and oversee launching activities of new outlets
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and conduct surveys to assess customer requirements and satisfaction, performing customer relationship management
- Maintain relationship with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns/projects using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Represent the company in all dealings with the company’s appointed marketing agency as well as contributing creative input
- Collaborate with the management in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Undertake ad hoc assignments as and when requires
To succeed in the Senior Marketing Executive (Retail) job, you must have relevant experience in online and offline marketing tools.
- Relevant experience in marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and digital marketing software
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- Creative and commercial awareness
This local retail business has over 70 outlets in Malaysia and is on rapid expansion in the near term.
If you are willing to put in the work and grow with the business, great career progression awaits you in this Senior Marketing Executive (Retail) role.
Apply now or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and explore this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7024
Salary: MYR36,000 - MYR84,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 June 2023An exciting Performance Marketing Specialist job has just become available at one of the most respected global marketing agencies based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 May 2023A global sports retailer is seeking a sports enthusiast to join their sports marketing team. In this Sports Marketing Executive job, you will oversee the sports marketing arm of the business, working closely with stakeholders on sporting sponsorship and events.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 May 2023A brand new Marketing Executive job opportunity has arisen to be part of the growing Southeast Asia (SEA) marketing team at Robert Walters.