Brand Manager (Food Category)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eugenie Mun
Job Ref 1915080/001
Date posted 15 March 2023kuala-lumpur marketing/product-brand-marketing 2023-03-21 2023-05-14 marketing Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Brand Manager (Food Category) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a brand manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Brand Manager (Food Category) Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
- Develop brand marketing plans and ensure the implementation of these plans are within the context of the agreed brand strategy and company’s goals
- Initiate period brand, sales and marketing reviews and initiate recommendations and action to ensure that the brand goals are met
- Monitor market and consumer trends, conduct analysis and make recommendations where appropriate
- Recommend and liaise on product development initiatives with the R&D department
- Ensure that the implementation of various marketing programs by the sales personnel are running efficiently and effectively
- Attend to all trade and consumer enquiries efficiently and appropriately
- Monitor competitors’ activities closely and make recommendations and initiate appropriate actions where necessary
To succeed in this Brand Manager (Food Category) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the marketing team.
- Minimum of a qualification in marketing/business administration or any similar discipline
- Minimum of five years' experience in a fast-moving and ever-changing consumer goods marketing environment. Preference will be given to those with brand in management and product development experience in FMCG companies
- Strong conceptual skills and understanding of marketing planning and brand management
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer focused and with a good team work spirit
This FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Brand Manager (Food Category) job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7059
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 February 2023An exciting Associate Marketing Director (Agency) job has just become available at one of the most respected international marketing agencies based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the VP, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 February 2023An exciting Assistant/Brand Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 March 2023An attractive Training Manager (Beauty) job has become available at a global beauty brand based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 March 2023A world leader in the bolting solutions industry is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist (B2B) job to build, plan, execute, and manage the overall digital marketing strategy, platforms, and campaigns to help business increase brand awareness, generate more leads and improve customer engagement.