Senior Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Job Ref 1889890/001
Date posted 20 February 2023kuala-lumpur marketing/product-brand-marketing 2023-02-21 2023-04-21 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Marketing Manager (FMCG) Role:
As the Senior Marketing Manager (FMCG), you will work alongside the Senior Marketing Director in developing and implementing the marketing plans that grow long term consumer demand and meet company's business and brand objectives.
- Lead the development and strategic execution of category/commercial plans identifying key initiatives for future growth based on relevant consumer/operator/category insights, brand stretch potential, competitive landscape, and environment mapping
- Use insights, strong market analysis and category understanding to anticipate emergent consumer trends, seek out new business opportunities and exploit them, in a way that provides profitable growth opportunities for the brand and the business
- Lead the yearly AOC planning process, by setting strategy that ultimately drives innovation, brand and sales strategy
- Build the portfolio strategy into brand plans which convert into actionable AOC (Annual Operating Commitment) plans, which support and enhance the brand positioning and commercial objectives
- Design an implementation strategy that will ensure the brand building and equity communication plans are achieved (AOC)
- Work closely with R&D, operations, supply chain, finance, and sales to actively drive all elements of the innovation process from product development to launch
- Demonstrate exceptional ability to gain active support of internal and external stakeholders to ensure all projects are executed on time and objectives achieved
To succeed in this Senior Marketing Manager (FMCG) role, you will need to have at least 10 years of experience in the consumer products industry.
- A commercial degree. Postgraduate qualifications are desirable
- Minimum of four years' experience and proven record in marketing management. At least eight years of experience in a brand marketing or closely aligned commercial function
- Expert knowledge of principles, concepts, strategies and techniques relating to marketing, consumer and insights
- Strong commercial acumen and financial know how in the FMCG context
- Ability to understand entire value chain and where commercial can drive efficiency and effectiveness through the entire operations/value chain
- Insight into the latest national and international business trends and how they impact on the entire organisation
- Strong people management and leadership skills with high EQ
- Strong ability to influence people and build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and customers
This global FMCG company is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The company is also focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Marketing Manager (FMCG) role.
Apply today or email me at Darryn.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7049
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Regional Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 February 2023An exciting e-Commerce Director (Retail Chain) job has just become available at one of the most respected global retail chains based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the MD this is a role for an e-commerce expert who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting General Manager, Events role has just become available at one of the most respected global media firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Senior GM, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 March 2023An award-winning FMCG multinational is recruiting for a business critical Marketing Manager (FMCG) job.