Digital Marketing Manager (Retail)
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Beatrice Chin
Job Ref 1850430/001
Date posted 06 January 2023kuala-lumpur marketing/product-brand-marketing 2023-01-06 2023-03-07 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager (Retail) job has just become available at a reputable hospitality group in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the AVP, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Digital Marketing Manager (Retail) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of digital marketing strategy on all digital platforms to ensure an engaging, consistent and seamless messaging are delivered to achieve the company's business objectives.
- Lead the planning and execution of digital marketing strategy including but not limited to Web, SEO, SEM, social media, database marketing, email, and online display ads, based on the overall integrated marketing plan
- Build and enhance social media presence across all digital channels, which requires overseeing content and captions for social media
- Plan and allocate digital marketing budget and optimise the spending to gain measurable ROIs
- Keep track and report all digital marketing campaigns performance against the assigned goals (ROI and KPIs), evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Keep abreast of new technologies/trends to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
To succeed in the Digital Marketing Manager (Retail) job, you must have a solid background in digital marketing, proven track record in people management, and carry strong passion for the hospitality/tourism industry.
- At least a bachelor's degree, postgraduate diploma, or professional degree in creative multimedia, advertising/media, mass communications, marketing or equivalent
- At least six years of work experience (preferably with primary digital marketing-focused)
- At least three years of prior experience in a people management position
- Excellent command of English with creative content writing skills
- Analytical, data-driven person with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership qualities, self-starter, highly organised, excellent interpersonal skills, and capability to interact with management and peers
- Willing to work beyond official work hours when required
This group needs no introduction and is recognised for its presence locally in Malaysia.
The working culture can be demanding at times, but if you are someone resilient, up for challenge, and with high enthusiasm for the hospitality/tourism industry, this Digital Marketing Manager (Retail) role is right for you.
Apply now or email to email@example.com to discuss and explore this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 January 2023An exciting Digital Marketing Manager (Hospitality/Tourism) job has just become available at a reputable hospitality group in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the AVP, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 December 2022A Digital Marketing Specialist job has become available at a market leader in the manufacturing and production industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 January 2023An exciting Brand Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 January 2023A multinational company is recruiting for an e-Commerce Manager job for their team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 January 2023An attractive Training Manager (Beauty) job has become available at a global beauty brand based in Malaysia.