e-Commerce Executive (Beauty Retail)
Salary MYR52,000 - MYR58,500 per annum + Attractive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Christie Cheah
Job Ref 1886440/001
Date posted 20 December 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-12-20 2023-02-18 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 52000 58500 58500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting e-Commerce Executive (Beauty Retail) job has just become available at one of the most respected beauty retailers based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the e-Commerce Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the e-Commerce Executive (Beauty Retail) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for supporting the business of the website, and any other additional Malaysia e-commerce business channels/pure e-retailer sites. Your role will contribute to make the brand's channel an even better platform to represent the brand and its uniqueness, through enhanced customer experience and services. You will also play a key role in growing the sales tremendously, at a faster pace than the market.
- Implement weekly/monthly changes in web animation
- Brief promotion mechanics to local agencies, test the promotions based on various scenarios and ensure it is firing well before deployment
- Leverage the tools on the website (i.e. ratings and reviews, user-generated content module, etc.) and optimise them with the aim to increase conversion rate on the website
- Support in all live shopping and virtual online events
- Brief local e-commerce email blasts (newsletters) needs and media ads to the local digital agency based on approved animation plans
- Compile e-commerce email blasts reports and provide analysis on an area of improvements to increase open rate and click-through rate
- Support product review boosts on the website and fully optimise it
- Conduct a daily site audit to ensure key product pages are working well (e.g. able to select, contains price, able to check-out, etc.) and promotions are firing correctly
- Conduct a quarterly full in-depth site audit together with a local digital agency to ensure all products with inventories are available online are up to date with latest content, product descriptions and do not have missing images, especially before big campaigns
- Set up all content detail pages (e.g. new product launches, PDPs, beauty articles, live consultation, Skin Spa, etc.
To succeed in this e-Commerce Executive (Beauty Retail) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Diploma/bachelor's degree level in business related qualification
- Intermediate level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Proven one year of experience working in e-commerce/email marketing or e-campaign management
- Previous experience with working with an e-commerce platform (SFCC a plus) and email marketing platforms is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and capacity to manage end customer and to act as a brand representative
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with interpersonal skills
- Accurate, systematic and methodical in organising work
This international beauty retailer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting e-Commerce Executive (Beauty Retail) job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR55,200 - MYR84,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 January 2023An exciting Assistant Marketing Manager (Tourism) job has just become available at one of the most respected shopping malls based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR55,200 - MYR84,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Assistant Marketing Manager (Tourism) job has just become available at one of the most respected shopping malls based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.