Head of Recruitment, Admissions and Marketing (Education)
Salary MYR276,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Beatrice Chin
Job Ref 1875210/001
Date posted 15 November 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-12-01 2023-01-14 education-and-training Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 276000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Head of Recruitment, Admissions and Marketing (Education) job has become available at a reputable university based in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
About the Head of Recruitment, Admissions and Marketing (Education) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for all aspects of student recruitment, admissions and marketing for the university.
- Lead the team to achieve the domestic and international student recruitment targets, which includes the development and implementation of an effective recruitment and marketing plan
- Ensure the university entry requirements are met and accuracy in all admissions related advice, documents and correspondence, maintaining an excellent customer focused experience at all times
- Develop and implement an effective marketing and communications plan to ensure student recruitment targets are met as well as to enhance the positioning and standing as per the strategic plan
- Identify and develop beneficial engagement with key partners which include prospective students, recruitment agencies, alumni, sponsorship bodies, schools, governmental agencies, professional bodies, at both national and international levels
- Lead market studies to identify current and future demands in higher education and develop appropriate proposals for the senior management team
- Provide effective solutions to challenges faced by the market and implement these solutions appropriately
- Ensure all RAM activities and events are effectively planned and executed
To succeed in this Head of Recruitment, Admissions and Marketing (Education) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Master's degree level, MBA or equivalent qualification from a QS top 200 university
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in a local and international recruitment role
- Familiarity with the UK and Malaysia Higher Education sectors, and transnational education models
- Significant experience and understanding of leading a student recruitment, admissions and marketing function in its entirety
- Proven and demonstrated experience of delivering on student recruitment targets for a leading UK higher education provider
- Ability to work flexibly to manage a variety of areas within this role and ability to work outside office hours as and when required
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the institution as it goes through an expansion
This university needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The university is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Recruitment, Admissions and Marketing (Education) job.
Apply today or email to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 October 2022An exciting Head of Marketing (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 November 2022An exciting Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 October 2022An exciting Regional Internal Communications Manager (Retail) job has just become available at a global sports retailer based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the stakeholders in Dubai, this is a role for a PR/marketing communications talent who is a leader in their field.