Trade Marketing Manager - e-Commerce (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Dean Yeo
Job Ref 1872830/001
Date posted 15 November 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-11-18 2023-01-14 ecommerce Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Trade Marketing Manager - e-Commerce (FMCG) job has become available at a multinational FMCG company.
About the Trade Marketing Manager - e-Commerce (FMCG) Role:
In this Trade Marketing Manager - e-Commerce (FMCG) role, you will drive total company e-commerce business growth and support in translating commercial strategies.
- Investigate and integrate relevant facts and insights for e-commerce channel to identify category and growth opportunities
- Identify the opportunities by leveraging the e-commerce tools and lead the selection of key growth drivers and definition together with the marketing team
- Promotion evaluation and develop an optimised promotional plan to deliver category and sales objectives
- Understand timeline and workflow among cross functions; be able to flag out and control all plans for impactful (and on time) activation. Control, track and deliver A&P optimisation, by account, by brand, by ad types. Be accountable for communication of all e-commerce shoppers’ touchpoints, including on-site banners, off-site ads, product images. Review, approve and brief media schedule for all e-commerce media (on-site, affiliate, CPAS), including administrative PO and GR
- Liaise with and develop all stakeholders (category and channel/channel activation) to ensure excellence in planning and execution
In order to succeed in this Trade Marketing Manager - e-Commerce (FMCG) role, you must be driven and have a winning mentality with high attention to detail while being adaptive towards change.
- Degree in business, statistics or economics
- Three to four years of work experience in a commercial role, with at least two years in an e-commerce role for an FMCG company
- Experience in channel marketing for e-commerce
- Strong data analytical skills, capable to evaluate large amounts and multiple sources of data, and identify insights and opportunities
- Self-disciplined and results-oriented
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Able to multitask, has effective time management and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
This multinational FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Marketing Manager - e-Commerce (FMCG) job.
Apply now or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and explore this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 December 2022A Digital Marketing Specialist job has become available at a market leader in the manufacturing and production industry.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 December 2022An exciting Marketing Manager (Fashion) job has just become available at one of the most recognisable brand in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 December 2022A New Product Development Manager/Assistant Manager (FMCG) job has become available at a multinational company for new product research and development.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 November 2022An exciting Regional Marketing Manager (Martech) job has just become available at one of the most respected marketing technology companies based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Department Lead this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR102,000 per annum + AttractiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 November 2022An exciting Events Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global direct selling companies based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, this is a role for an event marketer who is a leader in their field.