Head of Marketing (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Job Ref 1864820/001
Date posted 25 October 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-10-25 2022-12-24 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Marketing (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Marketing (FMCG) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest service quality alongside several top management executives. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all strategic and planning marketing activities.
- Build five-year brand strategy for each country based on company priorities, consumer insights and commercial market knowledge
- Develop the annual budget and business plan to achieve market share targets, sales growth, margin goals, and investment priorities
- Be analytical and fact based to drive the commercial organisation by acting upon market trends, competitive activities, opportunities across the 5Ps and REs, investments and ROI
- Periodically review the annual plan for the category and adapt as necessary to achieve the goals
- Lead weekly commercial team meetings to monitor progress against key initiatives
- Provide input to regional new product innovation plan and supplement with local innovation where needed
- Oversee the go-to-market for new products from supply planning through demand generation in conjunction with cross-functional partners
To succeed in this Head of Marketing (FMCG) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in marketing, business studies or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of branding management experience in an FMCG company
- Creative, displays a high level of enthusiasm and initiative, results/achievement-oriented
- Resourceful team player with good interpersonal skills and able to interact with people at all levels
- Strong leadership, aggressive with the ability to work under pressure
This global FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in the this exciting Head of Marketing (FMCG) role.
Apply today or email me at Darryn.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR276,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022An attractive Head of Recruitment, Admissions and Marketing (Education) job has become available at a reputable university based in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 October 2022An exciting Regional Internal Communications Manager (Retail) job has just become available at a global sports retailer based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the stakeholders in Dubai, this is a role for a PR/marketing communications talent who is a leader in their field.