Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Job Ref 1846440/001
Date posted 02 September 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-09-02 2022-11-01 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing Manager (FMCG) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest service quality alongside several top management executives. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all strategic and planning marketing activities.
- Develop brand marketing plans for the multiple categories, including pricing strategies, promotional plans and implementation strategies
- Ensure the implementation of these plans are run efficiently, effectively and within the context of the agreed brand strategy and company’s goals
- Liaise and coordinate with the appointed media agencies in the development of advertising campaigns and materials and ensure proper execution and consistency with the brand personality and strategy
- Work closely with the commercial team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing the appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Manage the A&P and budget planning in accordance with the set marketing budget and maximise the cost efficiency for each expense to be spent
- Work closely with all other departments on relevant issues pertaining to business development
To succeed in this Marketing Manager (FMCG) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, or equivalent
- Minimum of eight years' branding management experience in an FMCG company
- Creative, display high level of enthusiasm, initiative and result/achievement oriented
- Resourceful team player with good interpersonal skills and able to interact with people at all levels
- Strong leadership, aggressive with the ability to work under pressure
This FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
The international firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in the this exciting Marketing Manager (FMCG) role.
Apply today or email me at Darryn.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 August 2022An exciting Senior Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 August 2022An exciting Head of Corporate Affairs, SEA (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Commercial Head, this is a role for a department head who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 August 2022An exciting Marketing General Manager job has become available at a conglomerate integrated agriculture firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 September 2022An exciting Senior Product Manager role has become available at a multinational company.