Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Dean Yeo
Job Ref 1829470/001
Date posted 20 July 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-07-20 2022-09-18 marketing Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Brand Manager job has become available at a multinational company to build and maintain the brand image and awareness of the company.
About the Brand Manager Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
- Generate marketing strategies to maintain and build brand awareness to drive business growth
- Creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicate with various stakeholders to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Assist on building the roadmap of potential opportunities within and beyond the category using business knowledge
- Convert critical consumer insights and data from different sources to unlock insights for brand growth and idea development. Build new consumer propositions for new campaign/innovation/renovation
- Support cross-functional project teams to drive campaign or projects from conceptualisation through implementation stage
- Plan and execute business plan for the responsible brand/project and integrates this into departmental budgetary planning and control
To succeed in this Brand Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the marketing team.
- Degree in marketing management or other related qualifications
- Minimum of two to four years of work experience in the FMCG industry
- Preferably with proven experience in developing and implementing effective and integrated brand plans
- Understands marketing concepts, finance and business management and inter-relationships between these disciplines
- Demonstrated strengths in leadership, interpersonal and functional technical skills
- High level of exposure in brand marketing culture with in-depth knowledge of brand management tools and processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proficient in written and spoken English
This FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Brand Manager job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 31 July 2022A luxury skincare/beauty retailer is rectuiting for an Assistant Brand Manager (Beauty) job to join their team in Malaysia. Based in Kuala Lumpur, you will report to the Senior Marketing Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 July 2022An exciting Assistant Brand Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most recognisable brands in the personal care category. Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 July 2022A rapidly expanding media platform is seeking a highly driven Sales Manager (Media/PR) in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will be responsible for business development and growing the business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 July 2022A rapidly expanding media platform is seeking a highly driven candidate to take on a Senior Sales Executive (Media/PR) job in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will be responsible for business development and growing the business.