Senior Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Job Ref 1819900/001
Date posted 05 July 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-07-14 2022-09-03 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Marketing Manager (FMCG) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest service quality alongside several top management executives. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all strategic and planning marketing activities.
- Build five-year category strategy for each country based on company priorities, consumer insights and commercial market knowledge
- Develop the annual budget and business plan to achieve market share targets, sales growth, margin goals, and investment priorities
- Be analytical and fact based to drive the commercial organisation by acting upon market trends, competitive activities, opportunities across the 5Ps and REs, investments and ROI
- Periodically review the annual plan for the category and adapt as necessary to achieve the goals
- Lead weekly commercial team meetings to monitor progress against key initiatives
- Provide inputs to regional new product innovation plan and supplement with local innovation where needed
- Oversee the go-to-market for new products from supply planning through demand generation in conjunction with cross-functional partners
To succeed in this Senior Marketing Manager (FMCG) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in marketing, business studies, or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of branding management experience in an FMCG company
- Creative, displays a high level of enthusiasm and initiative, results/achievement-oriented
- Resourceful team player with good interpersonal skills and able to interact with people at all levels
- Strong leadership, aggressive with the ability to work under pressure
This FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in the this exciting Senior Marketing Manager (FMCG) role.
Apply today or email me at Darryn.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 August 2022An exciting Senior Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR15,000 - MYR17,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 August 2022An international non-profit organisation in sustainability is searching for a talented candidate to take on a Global Communications Manager (Non-Profit) job to be based in their Kuala Lumpur office.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022A Head of Digital Marketing job has become available at a government agency that is seeking an experienced digital marketer to join their rapidly expanding marketing and communications division. This position, based in Kuala Lumpur, is ideal for digital marketers who are driven by a passion to make a change and a desire to give back to the nation.
Salary: MYR28,000 - MYR32,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 June 2022A public listed organisation is searching for a talented and all-rounded candidate to take on a General Manager - Corporate Communications job to head the communications team in Malaysia.