Salary MYR3,000 - MYR10,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref 1811970/001
Date posted 05 June 2022petaling-jaya marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-06-16 2022-08-04 it Petaling Jaya Petaling Jaya, Selangor MY MYR 3000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An outstanding Graphic Designer job has become available at an innovative IT firm based in Malaysia.
About the Graphic Designer Role:
As the team’s Graphic Designer, you are responsible for improving brand identity and ensuring consistent quality and standard in all visual communications. You will be responsible for the organisation’s branding and identity, marketing communications and content.
- Initiate, design, develop, research, and produce creative solutions for all marketing materials
- Deliver high-quality, accurate artwork meeting all internal and external deadlines
- Maintain quality checks/complete necessary revisions on all design pieces and deliver projects within budgets and agreed deadlines
- Monitor and implement current industry trends in print/digital design and seek out new design solutions with cutting-edge industry knowledge in mind
- Create compelling and effective visual communications for the organisation
- Explore relevant social media and digital trends and practices to keep up to date with latest trends
- Support photography and videography projects
The successful Graphic Designer is able to contribute fresh, creative, and engaging ideas. You are also a team player and can work independently and collaboratively with the marketing team.
- Minimum of three years of graphic design experience. Proficient in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Experienced in brand building with the ability to follow brand guidelines
- Able to work with flexibility, attentive to detail and is deadline-oriented
- Great eye for design with experience in online, print, and mobile platform materials
- Attentive to detail and consistency whilst demonstrating proofreading skills
- Able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple project timelines
- Skills that stretch beyond static visuals. Able to demonstrate ideas through video/motion graphics
The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
This role is specially for junior/senior candidates with prior graphic design experience who are looking to be the pioneers of innovation and have a passion for social media. Apply today as great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Graphic Designer role.
Apply today or email me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C