Salary MYR5,000 - MYR12,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref 1811690/001
Date posted 03 June 2022shah-alam marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-06-16 2022-08-02 ecommerce Selangor Selangor MY MYR 5000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing Manager job has just become available at a social e-commerce organisation based in Malaysia. You are responsible for leading the marketing team to translate marketing visions into a reality. You will be maintaining and improving the brand identity and ensure consistent quality and standard in all visual communications.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the CMO, your scope of responsibilities includes team leadership and expansion, developing marketing strategies (including digital, planning, monitoring, and budgeting), conducting market trend analysis and reporting. This organisation has a highly inclusive team culture and fosters high-performing teams by providing meaningful opportunities to the team.
- Lead, motivate and improve team performance and team growth. Execute marketing strategies with the sales team effectively. Work closely with CMO to oversee the latest products offering and develop innovative ideas. Work with cross-function teams to ensure brand and portfolio strategy is embedded in channel and category plans, variants, pricing, distribution, and promotions
- Apply a 360 degree marketing approach. Proactively seek out new opportunities
- Be responsible for overall driving direction for the local marketing function, i.e., ATL, BTL, social media and influencer marketing. Develop and execute integrated marketing/business plans. Update management on current marketing trends/data via client analysis
- Lead the development of digital marketing to increase sales through e-commerce. Establish marketing goals based on performance and market forecast. Keep abreast of emerging trends and technologies to maximise marketing results
- Execute end-to-end marketing plan and budget for the organisation. Monitor monthly marketing planning to ensure everything is progressing as per stipulated deadlines
- Be responsible for the P&L of the assigned portfolio, continually optimise revenue and profitability. Analyse and report profit contribution across all marketing channels and perform an ongoing assessment of traffic, conversion, sales and profitability from marketing campaigns to increase ROI
To succeed in the Marketing Manager job, you must be an innovative, driven individual with fresh, creative, and engaging ideas.
- Degree in marketing, business or equivalent. At least three to five years of work experience in product marketing. Experience in e-commerce, film production and/or tech start-up organisation is an advantage
- Experience in 360 marketing campaigns (focusing on digital channels, e.g., EDM, Facebook ads) aimed at driving awareness, conversion, and retention
- Strong project management and planning skills, with a track record of being able to drive execution in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Highly organised and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with different partners across the business
- Innovative and creative – continually looking to demonstrate and drive improvement to improve commercial outcomes
The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
This role is specially for senior candidates with strong marketing-related experience who is looking to take up a leadership position within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organisation. Apply today as great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager role.
Apply today or email me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C