Brand Manager (Decorative Paints)
Salary MYR6,000 - MYR9,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Job Ref 1807820/001
Date posted 01 June 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-06-16 2022-07-31 marketing Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 6000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This international leader in paints and coatings is searching for a talented candidate to take on a Brand Manager (Decorative Paints) job in the team in Malaysia.
About the Brand Manager (Decorative Paints) Role:
In this newly created business unit, you will be tasked to grow the brand awareness and profitability of the business within Malaysia and Singapore.
- Plan, develop and lead implementation of brand marketing plans (including product strategy, advertising, promotion and communication)
- Price and profitability mapping of products vs competitors to ensure long term market competitiveness
- Work with the internal teams to develop and to launch new products in the pipeline for product expansion or improvement
- Plan and implement activities and programmes including launch event, media event, customers’ events to meet sales, customers and market needs
- Plan and manage all marketing collaterals, sales tools, advertising materials, etc.
- Effectively manage external interfaces (advertising agencies, media agencies, PR agencies and market research agencies), internal interfaces (regional marketing, R&D, manufacturing, CSD, sales) and cross functional teams to deliver brand objectives
- Identify short and long-term business opportunities in product development, business partnership and media
- Gather market intelligence on competitors’ products and activities
- Work closely with sales to lead, plan and manage key sell-in and sell-out campaigns
To succeed in this Brand Manager (Decorative Paints) role, you must have solid experience in consumer marketing ideally.
- Degree in Marketing and Brand Management/Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least four years of relevant brand management experience in B2C markets (FMCG/consumer products/consumer electronics)
- Possess the ability to identify and seize commercial opportunities
- Highly influential and have strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and other local languages
- Possess a systematic approach, innovative mindset with strong analysis and judgement
- Ability to cooperate well with others, shares knowledge, experience and information, and supports others in the pursuit of team goals
This global manufacturer of paints is one of the market leaders in their field, especially within the decorative paints segment that caters to both B2C and B2B markets. They are established globally, particularly in the Southeast Asia region and are focusing on growth strategies. They have a strong work culture that emphasises on people, work-life balance and flexibility.
If you are a talented Assistant Brand Manager or Senior Brand Executive looking for a new challenge and move up in your career, then this Brand Manager (Decorative Paints) role is the job for you.
Apply today or email your CV to email@example.com to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 June 2022An exciting Digital and CRM Manager job has just become available at a leading multinational FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 May 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2022An exciting Brand Manager (Beverage Category) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 May 2022An exciting Product & Campaign Manager (Agriculture) job has become available at a global integrated crop protection agriculture firm.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 June 2022A new Partnership Manager (e-commerce) job has just been made available at a fast-growing multi-brand e-commerce company.