Senior Brand Manager (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Job Ref 1809190/001
Date posted 27 May 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-05-27 2022-07-26 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Brand Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Brand Manager (FMCG) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest service quality alongside several top management executives. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all strategic and planning marketing activities.
- Develop winning brand strategy and executional excellence across all channels, from brand objectives setting to driving consumer/patient demand and delivering market share targets and profitability
- Building upon global brand strategy and guidelines for consumer demand generation
- Actively identify key consumer, category and market insights for excellent and apply them across aspects of the brand strategy to execution
- Manage relationships with opinion leaders and/or dermatologists community to support the product
- Prepare assigned product line objectives and development schedules for medium/long term plan
- Build robust pipeline of new innovation products with launch excellence across channels and customers and also manage product life cycle and SKU rationalisation
- Analyse sales performance trends and impact of competitive strategies, track ROI of major brand activation for future optimisation
- Accelerate the e-ccommerce agenda with joint sales and marketing strategies to increase sales growth
To succeed in this Senior Brand Manager (FMCG) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of seven years of marketing experience
- Experience in cross-functional leadership and project management essential
- The candidate must have demonstrated strengths in leadership, interpersonal skills, functional technical skills, and exposure to manufacturing operations and business analysis
- Track record of delivering results
- University degree in Marketing or Management
This FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in the this exciting Senior Brand Manager (FMCG) role.
Apply today or email me at Darryn.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2022An exciting Brand Manager (Beverage Category) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 June 2022A new Partnership Manager (e-commerce) job has just been made available at a fast-growing multi-brand e-commerce company.
Salary: MYR65,000 - MYR115,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 June 2022A new Trade Marketing Manager (Beauty) job has just been made available with a notable global beauty brand.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting Head of Marketing (Fashion) job has just become available at one of the most recognisable local fashion brands in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR6,000 - MYR9,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 June 2022This international leader in paints and coatings is searching for a talented candidate to take on a Brand Manager (Decorative Paints) job in the team in Malaysia.