Trade Marketing Manager
Salary MYR156,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant KarMoon Tan
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-24 2019-12-23 fmcg Nilai MY MYR 156000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Trade Marketing Manager job has just been made available at a multinational FMCG company.
About the Trade Marketing Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the trade marketing strategy and activities to support the marketing and sales team. This role will help to synchronise brand/product strategy and translate channel strategy into tangible marketing activities for stores to achieve the desired branding messages and sales results. You will also help to develop strong channel and shopper plans that will help influence the shopper along the customer journey.
- Lead trade marketing initiatives to ensure proper strategy is in place to meet both brand and customer expectations
- Identify and develop necessary Point of Sales tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve customer satisfaction
- Develop consumer promotions in collaboration with the brand manager and key account manager and support market executions
- Create and maintain trade calendar of activities working with both the key account and marketing team
- Monitor and evaluate TM programmes and activities to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed
- Implement and track trade marketing programmes for retailers with commercial and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence
- Carry out specific trade marketing programmes, respecting company commercial policies, company strategy with the retailers and brand equity
- Work closely with the retail and marketing team to ensure that trade marketing strategies are aligned with marketing objectives and sales revenue targets
- Report sales needs and field intelligence to commercial/marketing teams
- Analyse brand sell through results by channel and make recommendations to increase results
- Manage budget and ROI for his/her specific trade marketing activities
To succeed in this Trade Marketing Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with marketing and sales teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree
- Possess a strong background in trade marketing
- Minimum seven years' experience in trade marketing. Brand management or key account management experience is an added advantage
- Portrays strong leadership with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good level of English skill in both writing and listening due to the nature of the business
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and data processing and category management related tools/software
This FMCG multinational company has just established it's presence here in Malaysia, however it is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise from their country of origin. Being a pioneer in the leadership team, it brings plenty of opportunity for this person to be part of the business that strongly believes in innovation and has strong diversified brand portfolio.
If you are a strategic, innovative and progressive Trade Marketing Manager, this is the right opportunity for you to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me at email@example.com to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C