Assistant Manager, Field Marketing (Crop Protection)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 04 August 20192019-08-04 2019-10-03 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 6000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader in agrochemicals is searching for a talented and hands-on Assistant Manager, Field Marketing to join the team in Malaysia.
About the Assistant Manager, Field Marketing:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to develop the go-to-market strategy and clear strategic marketing execution plans for the fruits and vegetables crop sector. You will establish holistic brand management strategies in alignment with country strategic plans.
- Gather and analyse market information on key crops/segment as well as proper documentation as reference for future development of new products/solutions. This includes determining pricing, product launch plans, schedule visits and promotional campaigns
- Lead crop team (cross function team) in gathering information and formulation of strategies
- Lead the strategy, translate and coordinate execution plans/campaigns in alignment with AP strategy
- Responsible for product/asset management or development. Create and innovate impactful UVP for products that are able to meet the need/as solutions and lead the value for customer in alignment with crop strategy
- Plan, get approval, alignment with the team and lead on marketing campaigns with finalised reports and proper closing
- Lead and coordinate on new product launch (NPL) processes to ensure successful product/solutions introduction with peak sales in three years
- Consistently run field surveys to gather field information, understand product competitiveness and applicability to growers, etc.
- Coordinate with technical and technical services team to run technical services trials/commercial trials to be able to formulate or improve on product UVP, tools and ASP materials
- Design and improve product marketing information/presentation into crop solution training as well as impactful sales and marketing tools for all key products
- Participate actively in ‘Pricing Strategy’ discussions especially for their responsible assets (gross to net sales with sales campaign)
- Diploma/degree in business/marketing or related course in agricultural is preferred
- Minimum of six to eight years’ experience in agriculture/crop protection/crop science sales or marketing or business development in business related fields
- Understanding of market trends and challenges
- Strong knowledge of marketing aspect and communication
- Strong personal and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and other local languages
- Able to supervise and collaborate with multi-disciplines team members
- Any related professional or marketing training is preferred
This international chemical manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive and talented marketing professional from the agrochemicals/crop protection industry with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity for you to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C