Trade Marketing Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Darryn Loh
Date posted 04 August 20192019-08-04 2019-10-03 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 14400 18000 18000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Trade Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Trade Marketing (SEA), this is a role for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Trade Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for formulating a comprehensive commercial calender detailing distribution, display, promotion and activation priorities, delivering the highest quality service alongside other trade marketing managers. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all trade related activities, including working across sales, marketing, supply chain, finance, commercial excellence and external agencies.
- Evaluate performance on initiatives to maximize results from investments, analyse distribution, off take and share trends to validate performance and identify business opportunities
- Drive fundamentals of distribution and display, enable selling through brand stories and tools such as merchandising and sales guide books, of joint business plans with marquee customers
- Understand category/brand effort priorities to craft a comprehensive commercial calendar
- Demand forecasting to deliver on the commercial calender and promotion management
To succeed in the Trade Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Possess a degree in Marketing, Commerce, Business related discipline or equivalent
- 8 - 10 years of experience in sales and marketing (preferably FMCG) with at least five years in trade marketing
- Strong understanding of channel and customer operations. Sales experience is an advantage
- Networking and interpersonal kills
- Good process and project management ability
This international FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. This firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity at Darryn.email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C