Regional Product Category Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 marketing Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 12000 16000 16000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a global market leader in coatings, this organisation is expanding their regional team and is looking for a talented Regional Product Category Manager for Southeast Asia with solid New Product Development (NPD) experience.
About the Regional Product Category Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be tasked to drive the development and growth of your Product Category in various commercial aspects such as brand planning, product and customer insights, defining product and innovation strategies and sales growth.
- Drive the Product Category performance and leverage business potential through projects and processes and deliver full plans implementation in all Regional units
- Cooperate with Regional Sales, Trade & Retail and Marketing Communications teams to drive profitable growth for the product category
- Determine product range requirements within the Product Category, identifying new product opportunities and preparing innovation plans to ensure a strong innovation pipeline and keep a strong market share
- Deliver strong above the line and below the line marketing communications for the category in collaboration with the regional marketing communications team and the local business units to increase brand strength in the markets and create value
- Conduct thorough market analysis and understand customer insights to develop successful product ranges
- Monitor competitor activity to evaluate market position and identify opportunities for improvement to strengthen our competitive edge and take market shares
The successful Regional Product Category Manager should have a good mix in B2C industries with excellent communication skills, internal stakeholder management and ability to influence. You must have experience in New Product Development (NPD).
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Marketing or related
- Minimum of 7 to 9 years in Product Marketing, Product Management or Brand Management experience
- Experience in Marketing and leadership within a mix of FMCG and other industries is a major advantage
- Experience in New Product Development / Innovation is required
- People management experience
- Strong communication skills and excellent fluency in the English language
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications
As one of the leading organisations in the coatings industry, this company emphasises on innovation, growth and an amazing work culture across the globe. They have multiple manufacturing facilities across the world and have a strong footwork in many regions.
If you are a strong and talented product marketing professional with a track record in New Product Development (NPD) and are looking for a new and challenging opportunity with a strong organisation, this is the job for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C