Senior Product Manager (Primary Care)
Salary MYR100,000 - MYR130,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant LO JIE
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is one of the fastest growing European Based Multi-National Healthcare company in Malaysia. The company manages a diverse portfolio of proprietary healthcare brands as well as licensed brands from global biotech and multinational companies.
- Responsible for developing the product strategic planning, executing and monitoring all marketing and communications plans, programs and activities in support of the business to develop and strengthen market positioning and enhance profitability for the Company’s products and services in existing and new businesses.
- Responsible to develop, plan and implement marketing communication strategy using various communications tools and techniques consistent with the brand/product strategy.
- Achieve sales budget and product profit goals within allocated marketing resources, including achievement of targeted market share.
- Manage A&M budgets for brand effectively.
- Responsible for sales and inventory forecast planning and monitoring.
- Track and analyze competitors’ product strategy and performance of the Company’s portfolio as well as conceptualize and implement product strategy and programs consistent with long-term business objectives.
- He/She must be able to understand, anticipate and shape customer needs and use fact-based research to identify market opportunities.
- Provide coaching and training on disease knowledge, product knowledge and brand strategy to sales force to ensure successful brand performance.
- Minimum Degree in Pharmacy or Medicine or Marketing or any other related discipline
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of marketing experience in multinational pharmaceutical company
- Experience in handling general surgeons is preferred, however, individuals with product management experienced in handling other therapeutic areas can be considered
Knowledge / Skills:
- Project Management skills i.e. Multi-tasking, Project Implementation, Monitoring & tracking
- Marketing Management skills i.e. Marketing Strategic planning, Building Key Relationships, Campaign Development, Market Research
- Product / Industry knowledge i.e. Technical Leadership, Quantitative Analysis, Drug Development. Market Assessments
- Organisation / Business Acumen i.e. Financial Skills, ROI Analysis, Cultural needs / differences
- Critical / Strategic Thinking i.e. Decision making, Pro-active, Problem solving, Data Management, Strategic Planning
- Teamwork / Communication / Relationship building skills i.e. Influence, Cross-functional teaming, Coalition building, Mutual Trust
Apply today or you can email me at email@example.com for any further enquiry.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C