Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-12 marketing Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Brand Manager job based in Shah Alam has just become available at a leading international paints and coatings company.
About the Brand Manager Role:
As part of a newly-created business unit, you will be tasked to grow the brand awareness and profitability of the business within Malaysia and Singapore.
- Plan, develop and lead implementation of brand marketing plans (including product strategy, advertising, promotion and communication)
- Price and profitability mapping of products vs. competitors to ensure long-term market competitiveness
- Working with the internal teams to develop and launch new products in the pipeline for product expansion or improvement
- Planning and implementation of activities and programmes including launch events, media events, customers’ events to meet sales, customers and market needs
- Planning and managing all marketing collaterals, sales tools, advertising materials, etc.
- Effectively managing external interfaces (advertising agencies, media agencies, PR agencies and market research agencies), internal interfaces (regional marketing, R&D, manufacturing, CSD, sales) and cross-functional teams to deliver brand objectives
- Identifying short and long-term business opportunities in product development, business partnership and media
- Gathering market intelligence on competitors’ products and activities
- Working closely with Sales to lead, plan and manage key sell-in and sell-out campaigns
The successful Brand Manager should ideally have solid experience in consumer marketing.
- Degree in Marketing and Brand Management/Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least four to six years' relevant brand management experience
- Possess the ability to identify and seize commercial opportunities
- Highly influential with strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and other local languages
- Possess a systematic approach, innovative mindset with strong analysis and judgement
- Cooperate well with others; willing to share knowledge, experience and information; supportive of others in the pursuit of team goals
As a global leader in the paints and coatings industry, this organisation has been taking strong measures to be at the number one spot across the world. They focus highly on creativity and innovation of their products and constantly look for new groundbreaking technologies and solutions for their customers.
If you are a talented and driven brand marketer looking for a change in pace, environment and exposure, then this Brand Manager role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new role.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125