Retail Marketing Manager (Automotive)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-26 automotive Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A strong and growing local conglomerate within the Automotive industry is searching for a talented Retail Marketing Manager to join the team in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Retail Marketing Manager role:
Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be driving the end-to-end retail marketing initiatives, ranging from creating ideas and facilitating promotional campaigns, to planning and preparing content for digital and traditional marketing.
- Ideate and plan end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns, creating top-of-mind awareness, as well as build digital activation to complement existing retail activities
- Enhance marketing aspects of existing B2B & B2C services
- Oversee the planning and preparation of marketing collaterals (brochures, leaflets, banners, newsletters, outlet opening, etc.)
- Be in close communication with outlets to communicate promotional & advertising activities
- Keep updated with trends in the automotive after-sales industry and develop creative ideas to engage with the market
- Visit outlets to identify their marketing needs and attend trade shows, where necessary
- Manage social media platforms: plan postings, extract analytics, track and analyse campaign, and provide recommendations
- Write social media captions, corporate and executive profiles, ad copy, and website copy
- Build and add digital partnerships that will bring new customers to retail outlets
- Maintain momentum of media features, and come up with story angles for media
- Plan and monitor marketing budget and campaigns
- Improve marketing systems and processes
Aside from the main criteria, to be successful in this Retail Marketing Manager job, you will need to be digitally inclined and driven to lead a team.
- At least Degree or Diploma in Marketing / Communications or related
- Min 3 - 4 years of experience in an assistant manager or manager role within Retail Marketing or related (channel marketing, trade marketing, etc.)
- Exposure in industries such as automotive, tires, parts, lubricants, FMCG, consumer products, etc. would be good
- Able to use Microsoft Excel / Word
- Creative, driven and proactive in initiative
- Able to work independently but also be a team player where needed
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English, Bahasa and possible Chinese dialects as you will be working closely with the local community
This organisation has a rich history in Malaysia and has been growing fast throughout the years. They already have multiple outlets across the Klang Valley and expanded beyond that recently this year. Aside from the automotive business, they have also diversified into the likes of property, insurance and education sectors.
If you are a talented Marketing professional with a flair for digital and the drive to expand a business further, then this Retail Marketing Manager role is the right job for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new role.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125