Salary MYR72,000 - MYR84,000 per annum
Location Subang JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Michelle Yim
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-21 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Product Manager job has just become available at a top-perfoming multinational MLM company based in Subang Jaya. Reporting directly to the Category Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in the MLM industry.
About the Product Manager Role:
The role is responsible for the development and implementation of the integrated marketing strategy towards achieving sales objectives, profit margin, and market share.
- Assist the Category Manager to plan and manage existing products portfolio, improve brand awareness and drive business objectives.
- Assist to develop annual marketing/products calendar detailing the year’s activities and campaigns to meet company objectives.
- Assist on pricing proposals and make product forecast recommendations based on trends, key indicators as well as current market situations.
- Constantly liaise with Marketing Planning team for product supply update and discussion of any potential supply issue due to unavailability of molds, etc.
- Assist to plan and execute overall Campaign Planner, Campaign Brief and Catalogue Pagination proposals.
- Create and conceptualise creative merchandising – promotional mechanics, prints and premiums that are relevant and customer centric.
- Plan and implement field activities/events/trainings for sales force and customers to build customer base and generate brand awareness for the product category handled.
- Work closely with other departments to create strong, integrated product launches. This includes promotional programs, events, videos, training, catalog/flyer placement, and any other sales aids that may be useful for sales force to promote the product.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any notable universities
- At least five years' working experience in marketing or brand management within the direct selling/FMCG/homeware/kitchenware industry
- Versatile and able to multitask with experience in content strategy, marketing and product roles.
- Good English proficiency, public speaking and presentation skills
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Product Manager role.
Apply here or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential career discussion.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125