Regional Channel Marketing Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 24 September 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An international manufacturer of industrial products is searching for a talented Regional Channel Marketing Manager to join the team in Malaysia.
About the Regional Channel Marketing Manager Role:
You will be responsible for defining and implementing channel marketing strategies/tactics across the SEA region by working closely with each of the product division teams. You will define and coordinate the execution of market/customer analysis and reports on findings to establish business directions.
- Work closely with product marketers to understand key goals, prioritise programs and products to develop relevant marketing programs for the channels
- Responsible for mutually beneficial growth and success of the Company and channel partners through all channels (traditional and digital)
- Drive strategies of channel marketing promotions and tailor it according to each distributor segment
- Develop appropriate product bundles and drive high-impact product launches to the channels
- Develop new platforms for communication and education with the channel partners on marketing and product updates
- Take ownership on conversion, catalogues, flyers, tender processes, etc
- Manage tracking of competitive share at channels, flyer ROIs, tenders/conversion results
- Ownership of MDF process, allocation and approvals
- Develop strong relationships with the Channel’s marketing, category and merchandising managers
The successful Regional Channel Marketing Manager must have solid experience in channel marketing / distributor marketing with exposure to any industrial or B2B products. Regional experience would be a strong added advantage.
- At least a Degree or Diploma in Marketing or related
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years’ experience in Channel Marketing is required with understanding of category management, negotiation with suppliers, etc.
- Highly knowledgeable about channel partner strategies, Go-To-Market models, goals, activation methods, deliverable and metrics
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Bahasa and other local languages
- Regional exposure will be a strong added advantage with ability to travel (20%)
- Ability to leverage on digital platforms for communication and information-sharing to and through the channels
This global manufacturer of both industrial and consumer products is a market leader in various fields and are even on the Fortune 500 list. Great value is placed on training and development of their people. With over a century worth of history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Channel Marketing Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125