Product Manager (HVAC)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 sales Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A new and exciting Product Manager (HVAC) job has just become available at one of world's leading electrical organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Product Manager (HVAC) role:
In this business critical role, you will be working with your manager and you will be actively involved in monitoring the performance of your accounts, creating and implementing the sales activity plan to drive the performance of your portfolio.
- Develop, maintain and distribute the company’s sales and marketing of Thermal Management collateral, including Thermal Management configuration tool, datasheet, marketing preso, battle card, spare part lists, etc, to support Market Units and Sales
- Analyse market trends and sales potential for product and solution penetration and forecasts for use in planning, manufacturing and supply chain control
- Act as single point of contact for all product technical and commercial issues between Market Units (MUs) and the company’s manufacturing facilities
- Liaison with regional marketing groups, customers and industry specialists to prepare and distribute Competitor Analysis information to Sales Team and LTS group in MU
- Key member for all related of the New Product Introduction (NPI) of Thermal Management solution and responsible for ensuring new product introduction and phased-out products are followed and based on effective product management
- Prepare and deliver new product launch. Liaise with Marketing Team and Training Academy for product launch programs
To succeed in the Product Manager (HVAC) role, you will need to be able to identify operational problems that reduce the effectiveness of marketing activities and overall hotel sales performance and work with appropriate department on solutions.
- Bachelor's degree with major in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum five years’ experience in Air Conditioning, Product Sales and Marketing
- Possess strong technical and application knowledge in HVAC products
- Learning agility and the ability to stay abreast of trends and strategic landscape
- Display strong communication and teamwork attributes working with sales and various stakeholders in the organisation
- Must be able to travel in SEA countries
This firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are determined and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of business development and sales, you can take your career forward with this exciting Product Manager (HVAC) role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125