Assistant Brand Manager
Consultant Michelle Yim
Date posted 31 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Assistant Brand Manager role has just become available at one of the most renowned food companies. Reporting directly to the Associate Marketing Manager and owning the P&L responsibility, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in the FMCG industry.
About the Assistant Brand Manager Role:
The role is responsible for the overall P&L of the brands and expected to develop and execute the overall marketing plans in achieving optimal business outcomes.
- Build brand equity in Malaysia via effective marketing mix, new product launch & innovation, and excellent marketing campaign execution
- Owns and is accountable to the P&L of the accountable brands, which includes but is not limited to driving sales growth, A&P management, analysis of consumer trends that drives offtake
- Develop recommendations and new product roadmap to deliver sustainable growth
- Monitor brand performance and take initiatives to further strengthen brand market position or to address the issues facing the brand
- Presentation of new products to key stakeholders like internal sales team and key account buyers
- Analyze brand performance, for example P&L analysis; AC Nielsen retail audit analysis and take corrective actions or initiatives to further strengthen brand performance
- Manage brand P&L to ensure key performance indicators like Net Sales, Margin, and Profit are being delivered
To succeed in the Assistant Brand Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the Sales, Supply Chain, Product Development, Finance and Consumer Insights teams.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any notable universities
- Minimum two years' of working experience in brand or trade marketing within FMCG is preferred
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Melayu, both written and spoken
- Proven track record of successful new product introduction is a plus
- Strong competency in consumer research, media & advertising, new product launches and competitor analysis is a plus
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Assistant Brand Manager role.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125