Senior Creative Designer
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Bianca Purkis
Date posted 05 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior Creative Designer role has just become available with an excellent Marketing Consultancy that seeks a dynamic, experienced, artistic and fearless creator to join the organisation in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the managing Director, this is a role for a inspiring, creative individual who has a strong drive for Marketing and B2B graphic design.
About the Senior Creative Designer Role:
A Marketing Consultancy is looking for a Senior Creative Designer who can craft original designs and is an expert in manoeuvring digital illustration software/platforms to be a part of our vibrant marketing team based in Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- The ideal candidate should be passionate about creating elegant and accessible marketing materials that fits for B2B target audience.
- She/he has deep knowledge brand design, and is experienced in developing and maintaining brand standards.
- She/he have spent years developing marketing materials in form of info graphics, brochures, advertisements, and event materials encompassing booth design, invitations, booklets, and posters.
- Ideally, the ideal candidate should be strong communicator who thinks creatively, is detail-oriented and is able to meet deadlines.
- She/he should thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organisational skills.
- Potential candidate should also take a client-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials.
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in graphic/multimedia design or a related field.
- At least five years of industrial experience as a professional designer
- Able to present concept visualisation through sketches, drawings and illustrations.
- Capable of integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept.
- Good sense of layout, typography, and colour harmony.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, well organised, and result-oriented, with an eye for details.
- Competent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Possess an in depth understanding of marketing and advertising campaigns
The successful Senior Creative Designer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This Consultancy prides itself in having a high performing team culture and unwavering spirit of delighting their clients.
In line with the work culture and spirit, the ideal candidate is duly expected to have maximum FUN while maintaining a strict code of conduct, ethical business transaction, and civic minded stakeholder relationships. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Creative Designer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125