Location Shah Alam
Consultant Carmen Chan
Date posted 01 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Category Manager job has just arisen at one of the most well known consumer goods FMCG company. Your main responsibility is mainly in key account management, customer development, modern trade and sales management.
About the Category Manager:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to identify and implement shoppers insight for key account customers and channels to deliver business objectives.
- Work with the Research team to deliver ownable and actionable shopper insights for different channels
- Understand channel dynamics and opportunities whilst helping to develop strategic business partnerships with key retailers in the different channel we compete in
- Develop a strong network of contacts with key retailers in order to become the first point of contact for Shopper Marketing activities
To succeed in the Category Manager role, you must have a Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum seven years' experience in FMCG industry (preferably with MNC companies) and minimum five years' in management
- Good, in depth and practical understanding of the fundamentals of trade marketing and sales operations and the understanding of business processes
- Highly analytical with the ability to guide team in going through complex data and coming out with insights on gaps and opportunities by channel
This business based in Shah Alam succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Category Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125