Salary MYR64,000 - MYR120,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Naza Amar
Date posted 16 January 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Brand Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected global firms based in Malaysia.
About the Brand Manager - Consumer Healthcare Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager is responsible for managing the assigned products/brands and ensuring achievement of business results (monthly/quarterly/annually sales volume/value, market share and profitability targets) of these ones by implementing promotional plans within approved budget.
- Establish yearly/quarterly marketing strategic plan based on profound analysis/understanding about market/competitors/channel/customers/consumers
- Closely monitor brand activities/performance and regularly review marketing plan to come up with appropriate POA (Plan Of Action) to solve specific issues/to deliver KPIs of the assigned products
- Do quarterly brand review/ad-hoc business review with board of management in a well-prepared presentation
- In-charge products’ P&L management
- Project management: from planning to post evaluation stage in co-ordination with relevant functions to manage required actions happen timely and effectively
- Market research: in coordination with market research team, brief and manage research agencies to execute necessary research/survey for the in-charge brands and finally integrate findings extracted from market researches into brand plans
- Brand monitoring: closely monitor all brand performance as well as competitive scene and market intelligence in all selling channels (Pharmacy)
- Sales forecasting: do monthly sales forecasting in co-ordination with supply chain team under the long-term sales forecast of in-charge brands/products
- Budget control: effectively and timely follow up and manage marketing budget of the assigned products
To succeed in this role, you will need to effectively implement all marketing initiatives in all the pharmacy channels within allocated budget under the brand strategy to achieve yearly value/volume objectives.
- Degree in Marketing or Economy or related course
- At least three years' experience in brand/product management in a multinational FMCG company or in OTC Product Management in an international pharmaceutical company
- Experience in a world-wide pharmaceutical company
- Good understanding of Vietnam pharmaceutical market as well as healthcare segment
This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125