Senior Brand Manager
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Jancy Lee
Date posted 17 October 2016
This is the world’s leading FMCG company in the Asia Pacific region is recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager role to be based in Petaling Jaya.
About the Senior Brand Manager role:
As the Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the annual marketing planning and brand management of the assigned brand.
- responsible for assigned brand profit and loss/ budget management and agreed KPI
- involved in end to end marketing activities include of ATL/ BTL, media planning etc.
- conduct market research and competitors analysis and translate them into an actionable plan
To succeed in the Senior Brand Manager role, you will need to have at least 8 years of experience in the FMCG industry.
- able to deploy a range of communication skills- diplomacy, active listening and clear articulation
- good analytical skills and commercial savvy
- ability to work under pressure dateline and result oriented
This FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Brand Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125