Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Jancy Lee
Date posted 10 October 2016
This is the world’s leading FMCG company in the Asia Pacific region is recruiting for a Brand Manager role to be based in Petaling Jaya.
About the Brand Manager role:
As the Brand Manager, you will be focusing on the assigned brand development and planning in Malaysia. You will work closely with the regional team and collaborate across multiple teams to drive marketing activities.
- monitor marketing trends and competitors analysis
- managing P&L and driving market growth
- developing, implementing and executing ATL and BTL marketing initiatives
To succeed in the Brand Manager role, you will need to have at least 5 years of experience in the FMCG industry.
- able to deploy a range of communication skills- diplomacy, active listening and clear articulation
- strong analytical skills and commercial savvy
- ability to multi task and work under pressure/ tight deadline
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Brand Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125