Salary MYR84000 - MYR108000 per annum + Attractive
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Amanda Lee
Date posted 06 October 2016
An exciting Brand Manager job has just become available at one of the most renowned food and beverage companies based in Shah Alam. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in the FMCG industry.
About the Brand Manager Role:
The role is responsible for the brand plan development and implementation of the portfolio.
- Translate consumer insights into integrated ATL and BTL plans for new product launches
- Manage A&P budget to ensure expense is within the approved budget
- Ensure marketing campaigns are correctly executed and manage development of new products
- Conduct analysis on both quantitative and qualitative data inclusive competitors' review, Nielsen, Kantar, Dunnhumby and etc
To succeed in the Brand Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the Sales and Trade Marketing teams.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any notable universities
- At least 5 years of working experience in Marketing sector and experience working in FMCG companies will be an added advantage
- Strong stakeholders engagement skills
- Excellent in communication and engagement skills
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Brand Manager role.
Apply or call me today to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125