Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Shrawani Shekhar
Date posted 26 September 2016
This organization is the sister company to a Global Direct Sales & Marketing company providing a wide range of services including tours, corporate and VIP transfers as well as private helicopter charters. They are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to be a part of their pioneer team based here in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Marketing Manager role:
As the Marketing Manager, you are responsible to shape and deliver initiatives that builds awareness, consideration and usage of services among targetted consumers and partners in Malaysia.
- Develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns across digital, offline above the line and below the line channels
- Implement the go to market strategy for new service launches (e.g. set investment, drive go to market plans, establish strategies, etc)
- Devise and execute experiments to increase the efficacy of communications across a variety of channels
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least 5 years of experience in conceptualising and creating marketing strategies preferably in the hospitality, tourism or aviation line.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/ Business Management or equivalent
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Expertise in both creative and promotional copywriting
This aerospace organization is growing rapidly in the region. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125