Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Jancy Lee
Date posted 14 September 2016
This is the world's leading FMCG company with strong presence in the Asia Pacific region is recruiting for a Marketing Manager role to to be based in Petaling Jaya.
About the Marketing Manager role:
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the assigned category marketing activities and long term strategy planning.
- responsible for the overall brand management and corporate identity
- work very closely with regional and global team to align brand implementation activities
- responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans
To succeed in the Marketing Manager role, you will need to have at least 10 years of experience in the FMCG industry.
- excellent interpersonal skills with good stakeholder management experience
- strong people management skills
- strategic thinking and strong business acumen
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125