Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Jancy Lee
Date posted 25 August 2016
This is the world's leading FMCG company is recruiting for a Brand Manager role to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Brand Manager role:
As the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the marketing activities for the assigned brand.
- responsible for annual marketing planning/ campaign
- exposure in 360 marketing activities include of ATL, BTL, media etc.
- good consumer insights knowledge and competitors analysis
To succeed in the Brand Manager role, you will need to have at least 7 years of experience in the FMCG industry.
- strong communication skills
- independent, resilience and ability to muti-task
- good stakeholder management and a team player
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Brand Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125