Assistant Marketing Manager (Tourism)
Salary MYR55,200 - MYR84,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Christie Cheah
Job Ref 1892550/001
Date posted 19 January 2023kuala-lumpur marketing/online-crm-database-marketing 2023-01-19 2023-03-20 travel-and-tourism Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 55200 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Assistant Marketing Manager (Tourism) job has just become available at one of the most respected shopping malls based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Assistant Marketing Manager (Tourism) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing business strategy to attract inbound tourists to the Mall according to the corporate target to achieve 50% visits by inbound tourist.
- Develop and implement strategic business planning to attract inbound tourists specifically from the regional markets namely China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippine, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, and other markets, e.g. Europe, Americas, Middle East, etc.
- Identify and build business relationships with strategic partners namely tour operators, travel agents, tourist guides, hotels, bus operators, taxis, etc. aligned to target markets
- Develop and manage strategic communication channels according to target markets
- Understand the various inbound market needs, demands, preferences and develop a dashboard of intelligence for internal and tenants’ knowledge for further performance enhancement
- Build cordial and professional working relations with other departments/units to ensure smooth implementation of inbound marketing activities
- Establish measurable Key Performance Indicators/targets for all efforts, review effectiveness of inbound marketing activities and identify gaps for further improvement
- Develop a loyalty programme that supports the business model and provide value added benefits for stakeholders
- Constantly keep abreast of the latest inbound marketing trends, digital innovations and other communication channels and propose appropriately for further enhancement of engagement efforts
- Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior that may be deemed appropriate to this role
To succeed in the Assistant Marketing Manager (Tourism) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Commerce, Business Studies, Business Administration or Management
- More than three years’ experience in any destination hubs or directly related in the tourism industry specifically in inbound marketing
- Candidates with sales and marketing experience will also be considered
- Previously worked in similar capacity in shopping malls, hotels, recreational attractions or any other destination hubs
- Ability to converse well in Malay, English and Mandarin, due to the nature of the role
- Ability to travel outstation and overseas at a moment’s notice
This mall development company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Marketing Manager (Tourism) job.
Apply today or Email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR55,200 - MYR84,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 January 2023An exciting Assistant Marketing Manager (Tourism) job has just become available at one of the most respected shopping malls based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR52,000 - MYR58,500 per annum + Attractive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 December 2022An exciting e-Commerce Executive (Beauty Retail) job has just become available at one of the most respected beauty retailers based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the e-Commerce Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.