Memberships Manager (Global Association)
Salary MYR10,000 - MYR11,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Job Ref 1833590/001
Date posted 14 August 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/online-crm-database-marketing 2022-08-14 2022-10-13 not-for-profit-and-charities Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 10000 11000 11000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global association of sustainable standards is searching for an experienced candidate to take on a Memberships Manager (Global Association) job in their team in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Memberships Manager (Global Association) Role:
Reporting to the Head of Membership, you will be the organisational lead and develop long term membership strategies and evaluate and implement any changes to the membership structure according to the needs of the business and members’ demand. You will oversee the membership systems and processes to ensure day to day operations run effectively.
- To develop a strategy to enhance the function of the Membership Unit in order to provide value to members and promote membership growth
- To engage with existing and prospective members to address communications and members satisfaction issues and assist on utilising their member benefits
- To ensure effective daily operations of the Membership Unit, including adherence to all documented procedures and processes
- To ensure all responses to incoming queries are attended to accurately and on a timely basis as per the SOP
- To develop, implement and improve the membership systems and processes within the Membership Unit including applications, renewals, suspensions/resignations, on-boarding of new members, database and knowledge management, etc.
- To maintain the membership database and produce monthly membership report for internal and external stakeholders, including analysis of membership data and trends, and recommendations to meet membership goals
- To strategically create and produce appropriate content for different membership components and communication channels (print, online and electronic), in collaboration with relevant departments
- To be responsible and accountable for the membership budget
- To coach and motivate the Membership team, identify learning opportunities for their development and advancement, track work progress in order to build staff competence on the job and encourage motivation, proactiveness and job satisfaction of all direct reports
To succeed in this Memberships Manager (Global Association) role, you must have prior experience managing the day-to-day operations of membership management within any member-based organisations (e.g. associations, chambers of commerce, NGOs, loyalty rewards, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, International Relations, Marketing or any other relevant fields
- Minimum of seven years of experience, with two years demonstrated management experience, in a global membership-based organisation
- Practical and thorough knowledge and understanding of managing a membership scheme within a global organisation
- Extensive experience of using CRM/stakeholder management systems and interrogating data and reporting
- Ability to analyse data and develop information into reports for wider dissemination or presentation
- Intermediate to advanced level abilities on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable managing a budget and able to plan and forecast effectively
- Ability to analyse and implement improvement to operational needs and structure
- Strong customer service and relationship-building orientation
- Superior communication skills, oral and written
- High integrity and a good team player, goal-oriented and organised
This global organisation is a non-profit that is focusing on the future of the world in terms of sustainability and environmental protection within the agriculture industry. They have presence worldwide with strong focus in SEA.
If you are an experienced Membership Manager who is keen to be part of an international membership-based organisation and are looking to take on a new challenge focusing on sustainability and giving back to the environment, then this Membership Manager (Global Association) role is the job for you.
Apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR78,000 - MYR102,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 September 2022A new Assistant Marketing Manager (Cloud Kitchen) job has just become available at one of growing F&B startup companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting Media Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational FMCG company in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR65,000 - MYR115,000 per annum + Marketin AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 September 2022An exciting Trade Marketing Manager (Beauty) job has just become available at one of the most respected global beauty companies based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 September 2022A multinational company is recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager (FMCG) to build and maintain the brand image and awareness of the company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 August 2022An exciting Marketing Manager (Consumer Electronics) job has just become available at one of the most respected consumer electronics firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.