Head of Digital Marketing
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Raja Ahmad Muzamir
Job Ref 1819740/001
Date posted 23 June 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/online-crm-database-marketing 2022-06-23 2022-08-22 public-sector-and-housing Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Head of Digital Marketing job has become available at a government agency that is seeking an experienced digital marketer to join their rapidly expanding marketing and communications division. This position, based in Kuala Lumpur, is ideal for digital marketers who are driven by a passion to make a change and a desire to give back to the nation.
About the Head of Digital Marketing Role:
As Head of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for the overall planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy of the organisation.
- Oversee all digital marketing activities of the organisation including web, social media, database marketing, search engine optimisation (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), email and digital advertising campaigns
- Plan and execute a digital marketing roadmap and ensure its success
- Build a highly efficient team of digital marketers, setting KPIs and manage their performance
- Work closely with respective business heads within the organisation and assess effectiveness of each division’s digital marketing campaigns with the business heads
- Be involved in the selection and appointment of advertising/marketing agencies and vendors
- Be in touch with the latest digital marketing trends across multiple platforms
- Analyse and interpret the organisation’s big data and planning digital marketing campaigns based on findings
To succeed in this Head of Digital Marketing role, you must have already possessed past experience in carrying out end-to-end digital marketing activities. Also, due to the strict requirements from the client, this role is only open to Malaysians.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Experienced digital marketer with at least 10 years of relevant experience in marketing and communications
- Previous experience or exposure to public sector and government-related agencies is an advantage
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns and manage multiple projects at a time
- Past experience in leading a successful digital marketing team
- Well acquainted with social media management platforms, online advertising, marketing analytics tools, ad serving solutions and others
- High level stakeholder management skills, able to interact effectively with individuals at all levels
This government agency is a well-recognised name in Malaysia, they offer an excellent opportunity to enhance your career especially if you have not been exposed to a national level outfit. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are an experienced digital marketer who are determined, tenacious and able to adapt to changing working environments, this Head of Digital Marketing role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 May 2022An exciting Head of Marketing job has become available at a global integrated agriculture firm.
Salary: MYR28,000 - MYR32,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 June 2022A public listed organisation is searching for a talented and all-rounded candidate to take on a General Manager - Corporate Communications job to head the communications team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 June 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager (Food Category) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Lead, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR15,000 - MYR20,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 May 2022An international non-profit organisation in sustainability is searching for a talented Global Communications Manager (Non-Profit) to be based in their Kuala Lumpur office.