Digital Analytics Specialist (Regional)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant SookYan Lee
Job Ref 1803750/001
Date posted 13 May 2022petaling-jaya marketing/online-crm-database-marketing 2022-05-13 2022-07-12 marketing Petaling Jaya Petaling Jaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital Analytics Specialist (Regional) job has just became available at a global leading health and safety equipment company.
About the Digital Analytics Specialist (Regional) Role:
In this business critical role, you are responsible for supporting the regional marketing team by translating digital data into actionable information to support strategic and operational decision making and continuous optimisation of marketing efforts.
- Conduct analysis across all digital disciplines and channels throughout the online customer journey, including web, e-commerce and digital campaigns performance
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the business through delivery of digital key performance indicators, provide reporting and data interpretation for digital marketing reviews and presentations, advise and provide guidance on strategic and operational decisions for the regional marketing team
- Work with the global digital team as the regional digital analytics expert
- Take care of dashboarding and reporting and support the regional marketing users in campaign-related reports
- Provide necessary education and coaching process on digital analytics to the internal marketing team to build a data-driven culture through training, reporting, guidance and recommendations
- Collaborate closely with the internal team to support decisions through delivery of digital marketing analytics and recommendations and maximise success of digital campaigns or initiatives by delivering insights on customer behaviour and preferences
- Deliver data insights that will increase online growth and improve conversion rates
In order to succeed in this Digital Analytics Specialist (Regional)role, you are required to have hands-on analytics experience on digital touchpoints, such as web, e-commerce and digital marketing campaigns (including but not limited to lead generation, paid ads, email marketing, etc.), and be able to translate and convey the insights into an actionable business recommendations to the internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, data science or mathematics
- At least five years of relevant experience in a digital/web/e-commerce analytics position
- Exposure to handling a regional market is a plus point
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics is a must, while experience in social media analytics, Marketo and SFDC analytics is an advantage
- Knowledge of UX best practices and conversion optimisation tactics and metrics
- Understanding of tactics for cross-device and cross-platform tracking, e.g. GTM and UTM
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM and SEO metrics
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), proficiency in any other language is an asset due to the nature of the role
The company has strong international presence amongst its market players, and they are trusted partners for health and safety equipment.
The job expectations and work culture can be demanding and dynamic at times, but if you are confident in challenging yourself in juggling multiple projects with high attention to detail, adaptive towards change, and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards for this Digital Analytics Specialist (Regional) role are extremely significant.
Apply now or feel free to email me at email@example.com to discuss and explore this new opportunity.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C