Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SookYan Lee
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 marketing Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting SEO Manager job has just become available at a fast-growing market intelligence company with potential regional exposure.
About the SEO Manager Role:
As an SEO Manager, you will be a key part of acquiring high-value customers in a global campaign. As our SEO evangelist, your role is to scale and optimise our organic search marketing as a customer acquisition channel.
- Lead SEO efforts, working on projects to improve search engine crawlability and indexation
- Bring cross-team alignment by maintaining a clearly defined SEO roadmap, defined SEO KPIs, content strategy, and processes to drive content SEO
- Actively monitors, analyses and reports on data using Google Analytics to identify opportunities, outperform the competition and make recommendations
- Lead research and insights for SEO industry trends to keep up to date with best practices
To succeed in this SEO Manager role, you must be having a winning mentality in contributing in a high impact way to the company’s goal of becoming the industry leader in market intelligence by empowering business decisions with data.
- At least four years' SEO experience, either at an agency or in-house
- Proven experience at successfully managing and implementing SEO initiatives
- Comprehensive knowledge of organic search and how SEO activities influence search engine ranking algorithms
- A motivated self-started who able work at a strategic level while also executing on a tactical level
- Strong analytical skill with the ability to convert raw data into actionable insights
This market intelligence company has a strong reputation around the region and its service is used by global Fortune 500 companies that helps businesses in making strategic decisions in the most effective, efficient and profitable manner.
The job expectation can be demanding at times, but if you are confident in managing multiple projects and resources concurrently with high attention to detail while being adaptive toward change, and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards in this SEO Manager role are extremely significant.
Apply now or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and explore this new opportunity. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C