Assistant e-Commerce Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SookYan Lee
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-21 retail Petaling Jaya Petaling Jaya MY MYR 72000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant E-Commerce Manager role has just became available in the world-leading company in the stationery business.
About the Assistant e-Commerce Manager Role:
This role is accountable for the end-to-end management of e-store and official stores on marketplaces and be the digital marketing strategist to drive brand visibility and sales growth.
- To manage e-store and official stores on marketplaces, and grow the distributions further whenever and wherever appropriate
- To create an e-Commerce business plan, including feasibility study, P&L management, budget control, inventory management, and digital marketing activities
- To look after all back-end processes from payment, order fulfilment to customer service
- To create strategic digital marketing plan (SEO, SEM, GDN, social media engagement) to drive traffic and sales conversion, optimise brand visibility and execute the plan timely and effectively
- To conduct monthly performance review via data analysis and churn out action plans for improvement
- To coordinate necessary graphic designing works and creative visuals/ copies for all online stores
- To implement online campaigns to offline retail stores, product alignment for O2O (omnichannel)
To succeed in this Assistant e-Commerce Manager role, you must be have a winning mentality, eager to look after the end-to-end e-commerce process and able to cope with face-paced environment.
- At least three years' experience in e-commerce/digital marketing/product or category management
- Experience in social media analytics and Google Analytics tools
- Excellent problem solving and organisational abilities
- Ability to work with mid and senior level management, both internal and external
- Proficiency in search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Proactive, strong sense of accountability and open to feedback
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic office culture.
If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards in this Assistant e-Commerce Manager job are extremely significant.
Apply now or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and explore this new opportunity.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C