Digital Marketing Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant SookYan Lee
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2020-01-17 manufacturing-and-production Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job has just become available at a world-leading company in the manufacturing sector.
About the Digital Marketing Manager Role:
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and implementing a digital marketing strategy on a global level. This position requires extensive knowledge of the digital marketing, preferably in B2B sector, and the competency to coordinate with the global digital and creative team.
- Lead the development and execution of regional digital marketing programmes, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, website, mobile and online advertising campaigns
- Evaluate the end-to-end customer experience to identify and execute campaigns that drive customer acquisition, maximise revenue, and improve retention
- Work with the SEO team to deep-dive into web, campaign and traffic data - report on weekly performance updates, project hindsight, and discover areas of opportunities to develop into strategies
- Provide analysis and reporting on digital campaigns and placements, website traffic, social media impression and email campaigns
- Collaborate with the creative and digital team and regional marketing teams to develop digital marketing plans to support campaign strategies and business goals
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends and implement these new technologies to enhance brand awareness in the digital space
In order to succeed in this role, you must be have a winning mentality, passionate in learning about the industry and able to effectively coordinate with the internal and external stakeholders globally.
- Bachelor’s degree/master’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or related field
- Six to nine years of experience in digital marketing, preferably with prior experience in B2B segment
- Understanding of both traditional and digital media, with experience collaborating/ working alongside media and PR agencies
- Strong ability to work with diverse global teams with great collaboration skills
- Strong project management and interpersonal coordination skills
- English native speaker and/or highly articulate with an excellent command of written English
- Experience measuring performance, creating dashboards, and drawing insights for further optimisation, using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, etc.
The company is recognised as the market leader in the manufacturing and production industry, the culture can be demanding at times.
If you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards in this Digital Marketing Manager role are extremely significant.
Apply now or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and explore this new opportunity. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C