Member Experience Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SookYan Lee
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 sales Petaling Jaya Petaling Jaya MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Member Experience Manager job has just become available at a reputable company in the loyalty business.
About the Member Experience Manager Role:
You are responsible for shaping overall member acquisition and engagement initiatives across multiple channels.
- Own the member journey during the discover, enrol, advocate/refer and spend/redeem phases across all touchpoints, and constantly innovating member value propositions
- Create and/or improve member personas based on latest segmentation data provided by the data science team and own insights into consumer and market trends
- Strategise and plan member acquisition and engagement drives with marcom team (who will handle its execution)
- Propose and develop new member engagement channels while enhancing the effectiveness of existing ones.
- Reduce phantom member rates by devising ways to convince new sign ups and existing, unregistered members to furnish the required personal data
- Develop the best methods and/or incentives to encourage adoption through referral by existing members
- Seek and popularise corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives that are compelling to the members
- Work with IT/digital team to provide requirements and craft a sound business case for new app features or enhancements that increase member interaction and satisfaction
- Develop a catalogue of enticing rewards and scale up its appeal through periodic promotions and/or on-the-spot redemptions
To succeed in the Member Experience Manager role, you must be results-oriented and commercially-driven with experience in dealing with membership from acquisition, development to engagement and able to deliver either as a team or at times independently.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or similar
- At least three years of relevant experience in marketing or customer experience in a related industry
- Proven experience/knowledge of the latest marketing and communication techniques, tools and technologies
- Specific experience in digital marketing, payment and/or loyalty are highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills
The firm is a medium-sized company with a strong reputation in Malaysia. The firm places high emphasis on empowering employees to make their own decisions and working independently.
If you are currently working in customer experience field and want to take the next step in your career, this Member Experience Manager is the role for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C