Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SookYan Lee
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-28 2019-10-27 retail Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 48000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Data Analyst job opportunity has become available at a reputable retail company.
About the Data Analyst Role:
Reporting to the e-Commerce Manager, you will be responsible for building a data-driven strategy to grow the company’s e-commerce business.
- Interpret data and analyse results using relevant analytical tools
- Generate useful strategic business reports from results
- Identify market trends and create predictive analysis for meaningful business insights
- Present data as well as insights to all stakeholders and team
- Analyse and optimise across marketing channels for business reports
To succeed in this Data Analyst role, you must have experience in excellent problem solving, project management skills and be able to present analytical work to a variety of audiences.
- At least two years' experience in a similar role and/or interested in e-commerce business in a retail environment
- Experience with reporting and data visualisation software
- Understanding of SQL, Python, R and any relevant database proficiency is compulsory
- Excellent presentations skills with strong communication and pitching skills
- Strong commercial acumen with retail and e-commerce experience
The firm is a reputable homegrown retail company with a strong market presence. The firm places high emphasis on empowering employees to make their own decisions.
Apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C