Consultant Kelly koay
Date posted 02 November 2018 2018-11-022019-01-01 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting E-Commerce Manager job has just become available at a leading FMCG brand based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the E-Commerce Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Online Director, you will be responsible to grow the e-commerce platform through marketplaces as well as official sites.
- Responsible for providing support and strategic direction to the Brands for E-commerce demand generation, digital marketing and business optimisation
- Driving traffic and optimising conversion for the stores
- Developing short and long-term e-commerce and digital strategies
- Setting up processes and tools to measure KPIs for all online activities to report and analyse performance
- Identifying new market opportunities to grown online revenue
To succeed in this E-Commerce Manager role, you will need to have a good understanding of e-commerce business and have both commercial and marketplace experience.
- At least six years’ experience in e-commerce and digital marketing
- Experience in handling P&L
- Strong Digital marketing experience required, particularly in the areas of Search, Analytics, Social media and Mobile
- Extremely detailed-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work with middle and senior level management, both internal and external
The firm is a multinational company with strong market presence. It values a can-do attitude which allows you to achieve career progression. The firm places high emphasis on empowering employees to make their own decisions.
If you have experience working in / with a marketplace and wants to seek new challenge, this exciting role awaits you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125